As an active member of the Multi-Paradigm Modelling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS) COST action from 2015 until its end in 2019, I had the opportunity to expand my scientific network, get to know other researchers in the field and learn about other aspects of systems modelling. I participated in various activities such as
- the MPM4CPS Young Researchers Workshop at the University of Twente,
- the MPM4CPS Training School in Tallinn,
- the DSM-TP Summer School on Domain-Specific Modelling in Geneva, and several other meetings and workshops (e.g. in Malaga and Paris).
I also had the chance to participate in a Short-Term Scientific Mission (STSM) where I spent one week at Telecom ParisTech and contributed significantly to the creation of a catalog on cyber-physical systems formalisms, languages and tools.
Since the Action
Since participating in the MPM4CPS COST Action, I joined the program committee of the annual MPM4CPS workshop.
- On the Need for Multi-Level ADS ScenariosIn 3rd International Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Modelling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS’21), 2021
- CREST — a DSML for hybrid CPS modellingIn Multi-Paradigm Modelling Approaches for Cyber-Physical Systems, 2021
- An ontology for multi-paradigm modellingIn Multi-Paradigm Modelling Approaches for Cyber-Physical Systems, 2021
- An integrated ontology for multi-paradigm modelling for cyber-physical systemsIn Multi-Paradigm Modelling Approaches for Cyber-Physical Systems, 2021
- Petri Nets: A Formal Language to Specify and Verify Concurrent Non-Deterministic Event SystemsIn Foundations of Multi-Paradigm Modelling for Cyber-Physical Systems, 2020
- COST IC1404 WG1 Deliverable WG1.1: State-of-the-art on Current Formalisms used in Cyber-Physical Systems Development2019
- COST IC1404 WG1 Deliverable WG1.2: Framework to Relate / Combine Modeling Languages and Techniques2019