It is my great pleasure to announce that I successfully passed my PhD defence. I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to everybody who made this possible, especially to my thesis supervisor Prof Didier Buchs and my scientific advisor at CERN, Dr Paul Burkimsher. Many thanks also the members of the jury - I am grateful for your interest and valuable feedback.
Also, I have another reason to celebrate: Prof Buchs announced that he will extend my work employment at the University of Geneva. This means that I will be a postdoc here and spend six more months in Switzerland, advancing CREST and helping out in other projects. Yay!
Thanks again to the members of my PhD jury:
- Prof. Didier Buchs (Directeur, University of Geneva)
- Prof. Gilles Falquet (University of Geneva)
- Prof. Joachim Denil (University of Antwerp)
- Dr. Moussa Amrani (University of Namur)
- Prof. Manuel Wimmer (Johannes Kepler University, Linz)